eCommerce Show North returned to EventCity, Manchester earlier this month, cementing itself as the largest event of its type outside of London.
Over the two days more than 2,500 delegates travelled to Manchester for the year’s biggest gathering of eCommerce companies, vendors and suppliers held outside the capital.
In this eBook – the third in our series – you will find interviews and articles from some of eCommerce Show North’s exhibitors. The pieces cover a range of topics that look to help you garner a deeper understanding of how to get ahead in Search Marketing, Product Information Data, Recruiting the right talent as well as interviews with senior professionals from Hopewiser, Kelkoo and the CEO of Kooomo.
The ebook includes content from:
Ciaran Bollard, CEO, Kooomo
Scott Hanson, Retail Product Information Specialist, Pimberly
Mike Garvey, Senior Business Development Manager, Click Consult
Kirsty Allen, Head of Social Media, Digital Media Team
Ed Schofield, Founder, Digital People
Neil Kuschel, CEO Europe, Global-e
Amy Croft, Portal Product Manager & Jon Good, General Manager UK, Hopewiser
Charlotte Mackenzie, PR Manager, Kelkoo
Katharina Hermann, PR Representative, Shopware
You can access the eBook here.
eCommerce Show North will be returning in 2019 in for two days on May 8th & 9th.
A number of global payment providers will be attending eCommerce Show North to offer advice, support and services to eCommerce businesses engaged in national and international markets, different currencies and changing exchange rates.
- WorldFirst – Showing you new ways to save time and money for online sellers who do business in different currencies
- Barclaycard – Making it easy for you to sell and your customers to buy.
- GlobalPay – Specialists in card payments processing and technology services
- Payoneer – Get paid, manage your money, pay your vendors and expand your business
- Worldpay – Technology platforms that enable merchants to accept a vast array of payment types, across multiple channels, anywhere in the world
- Klarna – A hassle-free online buying experience, whichever way you wish to pay
In recent days we’ve also been confirming some of the speakers for the event – including senior representatives of Google, Microsoft, AO.com, Rentalcars.com, Kellogg’s, Icelolly.com and the Park Group.
Registration is open and you can secure your place here – we are expecting around 4,000 attendees alongside the 120 exhibiting businesses.
Find out more
eCommerce Show North will be an unmissable event for all those with a connection to the eCommerce sector, from CEOs, CMOs and MDs to heads of digital, developers and technical managers.
There’s still time to get involved as an exhibitor, sponsor or partner – please contact Martyn Collins on 07764 406873 or by emailing email@example.com.